Homestay arrangements have been made by the District Administration for the upcoming 4th Shirui Lily Festival from 25-28 May 2022.
The following homestay facilities have been identified in Ukhrul district headquarters, Langdang and Shirui village.
The homestay arrangements are categorised as;
Category A/Deluxe – Rs 2,750/- per day.
- Proper Building with Bedroom, Kitchen, Toilet and Parking facility.
- Owners are ready to provide Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at prices fixed by the owners. (Sub Committee will have no say on food pricing)
- Suitable for a family of 4-5 persons.
Category B/Classic – Rs. 2250/- per day.
- Bedroom, Toilet with or without Kitchen.
- Suitable for a small family of 3 or 4 persons.
- Parking (optional).
- Food (optional). Can be taken outside or at rates fixed by the owners.
Category C/Standard – Rs. 1500 per day.
- Single room with toilet. Suitable for two persons.
- Parking. (optional)
- Food not provided by owners.
Category D/Dormitory — Rs 400/- per night
- For Single person.
- Toilet available.
- Hamleikhong area (100 meters from DC Office, Ukhrul).
The helpline number given below may be contacted for booking the homestay.
9863347798, 8837321355, 8416080284, 8415963517.
Homestay owners shall obtain the aadhaar card and details of the guests and share it with the helpline co- ordinators and further inform in advance when the guest shall check out the homestay.